I am a 57-year-old white American male infected with Hepatitis C. I am involved in a controlled medical research study by Roche Pharmaceuticals of an experimental Polymerase Inhibitor (RO5024048 also known as RG7128) drug therapy for the virus. This document is the story of my illness and the experience of treatment. My lovely and pretty damn wonderful wife will be contributing her take on the experience as well.

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Support Team HepRat For the September 15, 2012 Liver Life Walk in San Francisco



I've joined the Liver Life Walk in San Francisco as part of Team HepRat, in honor of my husband, the author of this HepRat blog, who has recently struggled with liver issues and the side effects of current treatments. Visit this link to read more or support our cause: GO TEAM HEPRAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment